It was another busy week this week on DrydenWire.com. Below is a snapshot of the week including this week’s Top 10 Most-Viewed Stories.
For the week of Saturday, Sept. 16 through Friday, Sept. 22.
- Users: 50.3K
- Sessions: 79.6K
- Pageviews: 127K
We had 1 additional Live show this week instead of our normal 2 shows as Congressman Tom Tiffany had to move last week’s show to this week due to a scheduling conflict.
On Tuesday, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald and Ben Dryden hosted their 156th episode of the “Positive Tuesday W/ Ben & Fitzy” show.
On Wednesday, host Kirk Anderson welcomed Jeff Virchow to talk about “Renovating a Historic Space” on the Kirk Anderson Show.
Lastly, on Thursday, 7th Congressional District Representative Tom Tiffany joined Ben Dryden on DrydenWire Live! to discuss the looming Government Shutdown and the Biden Impeachment inquiry.
As always, on Tuesday DrydenWire posted the weekly jail bookings reports for our six-county coverage area:
- Barron County Jail Bookings
- Burnett County Jail Bookings
- Polk County Jail Bookings
- Rusk County Jail Bookings
- Sawyer County Jail Bookings
- Washburn County Jail Bookings
Again, as always, on Thursday DrydenWire Insiders were able to read the weekly disposition and warrant status reports for our six-county coverage area:
- Barron County Reports
- Burnett County Reports
- Polk County Reports
- Rusk County Reports
- Sawyer County Reports
- Washburn County Reports
In addition to over 40 obituaries, DrydenWire finished the week with 53 article posts. Here are the top 10 most-viewed article posts this week:
- Former Judge And Wife Die From Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In St. Croix Falls
- (Insider): Court Sentences Second Man Involved In Spooner Stolen Vehicle Case
- Court Orders $1,000,000 Bond For Siren Man In Burnett County Homicide Case
- (Insider): Osceola Man Sentenced On Child Abuse Convictions After Being Found Guilty By A Jury
- Chippewa County Sheriff Travis Hakes Faces Removal Efforts Amid Allegations
- This story had an update HERE.
- Gov. Evers Extends Application Deadline For Barron County Judge ... Again
- Single-Vehicle Crash In Washburn County Claims Life Of Hayward Man
- (Insider): Court Orders $5K Cash Bond For Man Charged With Attempted Armed Robbery
- Spooner Health's Mike Schafer Named One Of 67 Critical Access Hospital CEOs To Know In 2023
- (Insider): Court Sentences First Of Two Men Charged In Barron County Stolen U-Haul Case